We are a walkable, close-knit community with small town charm
We have quiet, tree-lined streets but are just minutes away from the city
A vibrant community where residents participate in social events and volunteer opportunities
Rodgers Forge is a unique neighborhood in Baltimore County, Maryland with small town charm close to big-city amenities.
Rodgers Forge boasts a top-rated elementary school and middle school in the heart of a walkable neighborhood.
2016 RFCA Membership Drive
Be Forge Proud! Join or Renew Now
The 2016 RFCA Membership drive has begun. Your annual membership dues allow us to continue to make Rodgers Forge a great place to live. Because of the active involvement and support of our residents and a strong community association, Rodgers Forge homes have continue to hold their value and our community has been recognized as one of Baltimore Magazine’s Best County Neighborhoods.
Your annual membership dues pay for:
- The Annual Picnic, Movie Nights and Holiday events.
- Neighborhood relationship building and welcoming committee.
- Crime prevention, Safe Routes to School & community safety.
- Landscaping, lawn moving, tree planting, and beautification.
- Supporting and engaging with local schools and civic groups.
- Community newsletters, website and other resident services.
- Code enforcement, architectural integrity and external affairs.
- RFCA Board administrative and legal expenses.
From The Blog: